- Please only submit a question if you feel comfortable talking about your relationship question on my podcast!
- If you are chosen as a potential caller on “Anna Faris is Unqualified,” you will receive an email from Alycia Lancey with the date and time of the podcast recording as well as the pre-phone-interview. You must email us back ASAP with your availability for both the date(s) and time(s) provided.
- If you are officially selected to be on our show, you will receive a congratulatory email, reminder of the date/time of your call, as well as a set of guidelines that must be followed.
- On the date and time frame provided, be sure to be in a quiet room, next to your phone, with full battery and service.
- Attention Callers: We will call you once and if you do not answer the first time, we will only call one more time. If you do not answer after the second time, we will have to move-on due to our time restraints.
- Please be advised that Unqualified, and its representatives, do not accept and/or review unsolicited material of any kind, including, but without limitation, any ideas, concepts, pitches, suggestions, characters, stories, treatments, outlines, scripts, formats, artwork, photographs, audiovisual works, musical compositions, sound recordings, and/or other similar works (collectively, “Unsolicited Material”). Any Unsolicited Material received by Unqualified by any means, including by electronic-mail, will be immediately deleted, destroyed and/or returned unread at Unqualified’s sole discretion.
Send your dating or relationship questions to Anna via the form below: